Intervista a Tadayoshi Yamamuro

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/5/2016, 12:31

UEcdJwh

Group:

Potete trovarla qui, ma per chi č pigrone come me la copincollo direttamente nel topic :(fuck yes):
Metto le domande in grassetto.

CITAZIONE
[Commentator] Good evening, we are reaching the end of Salón del Manga, and we are gonna say goodbye with a great interview, a meeting with you, Internet fans, that are in your houses and couldn't come here, and here we have one of the star guests of Salón del Manga, Yamamuro Tadayoshi, that came along with Mr. Hayashida, Toei Animation's producer.

For those who don't know him, Yamamuro Tadayoshi has worked in Dragon Ball as animator, character designer, animation supervisor... He also has worked in some well-known animes like Dr. Slump, ONE PIECE or Toriko.

However, today's talk will focus about DB new movies, as he's the responsible of the 'new image' that the new DB movies have, Battle of Gods and the Resurrection of 'F'.

We remind you that you can send your question on Twitter with #salonmangaMT hashtag. Send your questions and we will ask him that.

We'll start with questions that you already sent when we announced that Yamamuro Tadayoshi was gonna come here, and the first question is clear. While being here these days, in Salón del Manga, it was announced that a new Dragon Ball Z movie will be aired.

[Yamamuro] No, it's not an official announcement, it's just that I would like to.

[Commentator] So it's more like a wish, right?

[Yamamuro] Yeah, right.

[Commentator] Anyway, it seems quite likely, because one year after the premiere of Battle of Gods, Resurrection of 'F' came, so next year is the time of a new Dragon Ball Z movie, right?

[Yamamuro] I hope so. I'd like to have a new movie next year.

[Commentator] And it would be a Dragon Ball Super movie, isn't it?

[Yamamuro] I don't know if it's gonna be about Super, that's something that Toriyama-sensei has to decide.

[Commentator] So is Toriyama who decides the plot of the movies, the enemies... or it's a Toei Animation's committee duty?

[Yamamuro] Yeah, Akira Toriyama writes the script, so he decides the plot, characters... everything.

[Commentator] Is he (Toriyama) the most decision making guy inside Toei Animation movie project?

[Yamamuro] Yeah, of course, he is the highest authority about DB, because he is the original creator of DB.

[Commentator] But there are a lot of DB movies where he didn't take part. He has only participated in the last ones.

[Yamamuro] There is NO film that he hasn't participated. It's just that, in older movies, he worked with the characters makeup. He provides the initial idea, and the animation supervisor is the one who gives life and form to those characters.

[Commentator] How Dragon Ball GT project was born? The original manga of Akira Toriyama ended, but Toei decided to continue without Akira Toriyama manga plot. How DBGT project took shape and why?

[Yamamuro] I don't know the whole process about how DBGT was created, but as far as I know, Akira Toriyama has made 'imageboards' and characters drawings.

And surely the 'GT' name was decided by him.

[Commentator] There are a lot of characters that only appear in the movies. For example Broly, Silver Warriors... Which of these characters you'd like to get to the TV show?

[Yamamuro] Well, which one... I think Broly.

[Commentator] Broly's movie was the first DB movie you participated, right?

[Yamamuro] Yeah.

[Commentator] You also took part in the second and third Broly's movies, right?

[Yamamuro] Yeah, yeah.

[Commentator] Would you like to have a fourth one?

[Yamamuro] Yeah, why not.

[Commentator] And do you think it's possible? Broly was annihilated in the last movie...

[Translator] Sorry?

[Commentator] I mean Broly in the last movies didn't even have a body, because it was destroyed. It's really possible to rescue Broly?

[Yamamuro] Yeah, I think so. We are talking about past episodes. So we can make a movie 'between' the movies that already premiered.

[Commentator] A lot of fans, specially the adult ones, are a bit disappointed with Dragon Ball Super, because it's a bit childish. We know the goal is to reach children that were hooked with Dragon Ball Kai, but there is hope for adult fans to see anything more 'adult' in the new movies?

[Yamamuro] Yeah, it's normal. When we talk about TV animation shows, the childs are the target, but when we talk about movies, it's both for childs and adults.

[Commentator] A fan question: Have you designed any original character of the movies, that have not appeared in the manga, and which ones?

[Yamamuro] Yeah, about Dragon Ball Z, I have designed A LOT of original characters, but there are so many that I cannot remember all of them.

[Commentator] Have you designed any villain/enemy?

[Yamamuro] Eh... I don't really remember it at all, but from the movies, I remember to design Janemba.

[Commentator] In what do you inspired to design him?

[Yamamuro] He's a character that lives in the Hell, so when I designed him, I pay much attention in the look, trying to make him looks like a demon.

[Commentator] But aside from being evil, he's also a funny character, like Majin Boo.

[Yamamuro] Well, he is only 'funny' in his 'round' shape.

[Commentator] Another fan question: What do you think about the new transformation modes that appears in Dragon Ball Super, the Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan Blue...? Because it seems they have forgotten Super Saiyan 4, from GT. What do you think?

[Yamamuro] Historically, in the Boo arc, he transforms... And about the Super Saiyan God, it's from the Resurrection of 'F' movie. And after that came DBGT with Super Saiyan 4.

[Commentator] Don't you think that it's the Akira Toriyama way to say that, as DBGT is not part of the original Dragon Ball world, he is not gonna use that transformation?

[Yamamuro] Yeah, well, in the TV shows it's logical that there has to be a connection between Dragon Ball and DBGT, but it also have some features more typical of a spin-off. A different thing.

The original script is from Toei, not from Akira Toriyama.

Website  Top
Dan 91
view post Posted on 2/5/2016, 12:44

L'ultima risposta penso che sia chiara e concisa.

jinino
view post Posted on 2/5/2016, 13:16

Non č completa

Dan 91
view post Posted on 2/5/2016, 13:26

Vero, mancano alcuni passaggi sulle critiche all'episodio 5, sui possibili nuovi movies e altre piccole curiositŕ.

3 replies since 2/5/2016, 12:31   321 views