DB Xenoverse 2: weekend gratuito per i giocatori Xbox LIVE Gold

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/3/2017, 17:05

Gran Sacerdote

Group:
Image and video hosting by TinyPicFounder

R4YLCKy

La Bandai Namco annuncia un week-end di gioco gratuito per il videogame Dimps "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2" su Xbox One! La promozione è riservata agli utenti Xbox LIVE Gold e permette di scaricare gratuitamente un copia digitale di Xenoverse 2.

I giocatori potranno provare il titolo nella sua interezza e salvare i propri progressi, così da caricarli nel gioco completo se si optasse per l'acquisto. Inoltre, verranno riconosciuti tutti gli obiettivi sbloccati nel periodo di prova. La "demo" sarà stilata nella sezione Gold Member della dashboard e nello store Xbox fino a domani 5 Marzo. Per l'occasione, il gioco completo di Xenoverse 2 è stato stilato in offerta: al 25% di sconto nell'edizione Deluxe e 40% nella Standard.

Welcome Time Patrollers to Conton City! Feel free to explore, train, and converse with the locals this weekend in the world of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for free thanks to Xbox Live Gold. But be warned that we do get the occasional invasion from time to time.

Starting at 9:00 AM PST on Friday, March 3 and running to 11:59 PM PST Sunday, March 5, Xbox Live Gold members can play Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for free. As part of this event, the standard edition of the game will be 40% off, and the deluxe edition will be 25% off on the Xbox Store during this limited time. Make sure you pick up the game at this discounted price to continue your adventures. Or if you decide to buy it later, your Achievements and progress will be saved and waiting for you when you return to Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.

Start your Xenoverse 2 odyssey by developing your own warrior. Customize your Time Patroller with tons of different accessories that you can unlock throughout your adventure, train new skills with a variety of masters taken straight from the Dragon Ball saga, and encounter all new foes on your way to restore the original story of the Dragon Ball series. Best of all, don’t forget to hit up your Xbox Live friends when those raid events go down — in the world of Dragon Ball, fighting with an ally is always better than battling solo.

Once you’ve finished the epic story mode and you need some more action, consider checking out the Xenoverse 2 Season Pass, which extends the game with new playable characters, new quests, more masters to train with and new accessories, costumes and skills for your avatar.

You can download Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 by clicking on the Gold Member area on the home dashboard or downloading directly from the Xbox Store.

COMUNICATO ORIGINALE

Sviluppato da Dimps come diretto seguito dell'originale "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" uscito nel Febbraio 2015, Xenoverse 2 riporta i giocatori a vestire i panni dei Pattugliatori del Tempo, i guerrieri al comando della Kaiohshin del Tempo arruolati con l'obiettivo di difendere il corso della storia. La pace instaurata dopo la sconfitta del Dio Demone Demigra è stata infatti minacciata da un nuovo pericolo e sarà nostro compito tornare a combattere al fianco dei Guerrieri Z del passato per difenderla. Il titolo è disponibile in Italia dal 27 Ottobre 2016 in un formato base, una Deluxe Edition col Season Pass e una Collector's Edition per i sistemi PlayStation 4, Xbox One e PC Steam. In Giappone è stato rilasciato il 2 Novembre 2016 negli stessi formati, finora per la sola PlayStation 4.

Fonte:
[BANDAI NAMCO IT], [NEWS XBOX]

Tags:
DB Xenoverse 2,
Games

Website  Top
0 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:05   197 views